AdmissionsOctober 12, 2020 2023-11-24 16:57
Why choose Holden Park
Holden Park is a unique prep school which caters for pupils aged 3 months to 13+. Our highly qualified, specialist teachers make learning exciting through interactive teaching methods whilst nurturing and developing young curious minds and setting high standards of expectation. Holden Park strives for the highest possible standard in every part of the school community and education of the pupils. During their time in Holden Park,
pupils are given equal opportunity to excel and reach their full potential in their own unique way.
This is achieved by providing an enabling environment which opportune pupils to explore, discover, grow as individuals and respected members of the school community.
In Holden Park there is an atmosphere of respect where everyone matters. By mutual respect we create an environment of trust, safety and well-being which are fosters live long learning and development.
Complete the form to get more information about the admission process and access to our starter pack
For parents wanting to enroll their kids into Holden Park Schools, our admission procedure to guide you in enrolling your child in our school
are as follows:
Here is a summary of our admission procedure to guide you in enrolling your child in our school.
Visit our school and purchase an application form for ₦30,000. You can as well download the electronic application form by clicking on the image titled Holden Park School Registration Form. You are still required to make the ₦30,000 payment before the form can be accessed.
Submit the completed application form with the following documents:
- 2 recent passport photographs (not more than 6 months old or more where applicable)
- Photocopy of candidate’s birth certificate or international passport data page
- Most recent academic reports from the last 2 years (where applicable)
- Applicant’s character testimonial from the current school (where applicable)
- Immunization record and medical report (after the admission is offered) (where applicable)
- Successful candidates will be informed via SMS, email or phone call.
- A provisional letter of admission will then be issued for collection.
- Acceptance letter signed and returned with all required payment.
- Payments are made to designated banks or via PoS on school premises. Upon confirmation, a receipt will be issued.
- The receipt is very important so please keep it safe.
- The student meets with a senior teacher and is allocated to the appropriate class.
For further enquiries on how to apply; please call +2347038428840 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For Bank Transfer and Direct Deposit
Bank: Zenith Bank
Account Number: 1016275237
Account Name: Holden Park Integrated Schools Limited